Thursday, October 21, 2021

Oct/212021 Tooth Fairy

 

    I used to get about 50 cents under the pillow for 1 tooth.  Didn't save the money, spent the silver.  BAD move on my part.  Bad habit, still affects me to this day.  Not  saving money.

    Had a bridge fall out the end of spring.  Didn't  do anything  about it.  Last week started to get minor pain in that broken tooth just even with the gum. By night time it started to hurt worse. Went for the aspirin.  At 3 am, I call my doctor, it's  the nighttime doctor,, for some amoxicillin to treat the infection.  Leave message for the nighttime doctor. He doesn't  call back. Ask God to help me get back to sleep and I'm  able to do so. Check my phone again, no response. So I call again at 8am Sunday. He calls back in 10 minutes. He calls in my meds and I take pill at 12.  It's an infection  because left side of my face is swelled up. Call my dentist, he wants 400 dollars , call another place I know its 300 and they can take me on Tuesday morning.  OK I say. Get there the x-ray is 100 dollars. The tech says next apt  tomorrow  at 8 am if not then its Nov19th. I say how about now she says no, then I say ok tomorrow  at 8am.  So the doctor happens to be passing my room and hears what I said, she comes to the open door and says no I can do him now. The tech says she put me down for 8, the doc says no get him ready. THANK-YOU spirit! Spirit brought that doc near my door at the right precise  time. It would of been harder for me coming in at 8 the next day. The quicker I got that tooth out the better for me. This is spirit working in your life at opportunistic  moments. Beautiful.

    It was just a little maneuver that made things go right for me. It truly is a blessing. You want something done, then push it along and spirit will give you that little helping hand at the last moment. By having a very good experience in your life with spirit's help, will help boost your trust in spirit making it a better life for you. When you get home, write down the experience in your  journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment