Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Dec 15/2021 Minor Karma

 

    Last Sunday I'm at the Dollar General. Hand over my big plastic bag toilet paper to the cashier. I tell him about the dollar off sale. He says you have to be registered on the app to get the deal. But he says he will fix it for me this time. So instead of 9 dollars I'll be paying  8. Take my other items to the car thinking to myself wait a minute that's  too high. Go over the receipt. Yep I paid 9.00 initially then 8 dollars. So it cost me 17.00 dollars for tp. Go back in. We go over ticket. He counts the disinfectant wipes as 2 dollars each,  I say no it's  1 dollar.  He finally sees his mistake. So I get refunded the 8 dollars instead of 9. So they took back my dollar savings.

    Monday.  I stop at a pizza shop and get a slice passing on the fountain beverage that would cost me 2.50. Take the slice in a bag and walk into next door WAWA. I find only 1 can if coke slightly dented.  I say to guy why no cans of soda,  he says were closing up for good, take the 2nd can there, they're  free. We look the second can isn't  there. So I got a free can of soda that costs about 1.06.  So I got my dollar back from yesterday. Pretty cool ....right?

    Now back to Let's  Make a Deal. The gal feels to her to take the envelopes and she does. The other 2 contestants  that are part of the deal wind up getting nice prizes. The gal is up next. Hold on to your envelopes or go for the curtain. She goes for curtain. Envelope 1 is 500 dollars, the second one is 750 dollars and wait for it ... it also has a 12,000 dollar trip to England. Her curtain yep a zonk. Worth 0 dollars. Back to the beginning  , the keyword was  (it felt). That was spirit. To access spirit feel for it. Chalk it up to her evolvement in moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment