Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Dec 7/2022 A Letter

 

     Today is Pearl Harbor Day. The day of infamy. An event that brought us into WW 2. Saving the world from hegemony.

      So I got this letter and within 24 hrs, I misplaced it. But I didn't  know it at the time. It got a little bit hectic and I forgot about it. 10 days later,  I'm looking for it. Can't find it. Thinking I tossed it out to recycling  a week ago. I asked spirit to help me find it. I did a through search to no avail. From my vantage point I ask spirit is the envelope in the house. If I see 2 blue cars back to back driving that means the letter is lost. I don't  see the blue cars. Switch to new symbol, 2 birds next to each other means the letter is lost 1 bird the letter is in house. After 3 minutes see 1 mourning dove alight upon a tree branch. He stays like 2 min in same spot. Ok the letter is in the house. 3 min later I move a note book and find the letter. I don't remember me putting it there but there it is. Thank-you divine spirit, are my first words. Very thankfull. You can have spirit work wonders in your life as well. Start by asking for it's help.

     One day a woman asked me which dog killed her small dog. She had a invisible fence that kept her 7 dogs on her property. I told her to ask spirit what color the aggressive  dog was. 2 weeks later, I say well what did you get, she said she saw a white dog 1 time and a black dog right after that. I said there you go it was a black & white dog. Oh she said. I didn't  tell her but 1 of her 7 dogs was a black & white Labrador. I thought she would get very upset if I told her that.

No comments:

Post a Comment