Monday, April 20, 2020

4/20/2000. Nightmare



    Not a pleasant occurence, most of my life I had them. Probably started around when I was  8. I would see these 3, I would call them balls not a solid though. They would appear on the horizon and slowly come near my face, and it would feel like I was suffocating. I would wake up in a sweat. I would get that dream once in awhile for years to come.

    I always liked to go to flea markets. Saturday I was walking around and got into a conversation with an older guy, marveling about all the different stuff to be had here. I said you got everything except coffins, he said well one day a long while ago, a guy was here selling coffins. He came here 2 weeks, until the owners of flea market asked him to leave with his coffins. One day at this market there was a vendor who had a book laying on the dirt, it was the Bhagavad gita. The cover is what got me. There was a young male laying asleep under a tree and what appeared to be an apparition of himself leaving his body. It gave me the creeps. I didn't buy the book. Much later I would think about that day. Keep an open mind, I would tell myself. I would eventually pick up books on spirituality and read them. This went on for many years. My nightmares shifted from balls to tornadoes, I'd wakeup in a pool of sweat, then I would change the sheets. This was happening about once a month for a couple years. Then it was twice a month, then once a week. I remember while I was running from said tornado, a book I read take a picture of what afflicts you in the dream. In the dream I reach back to my back pocket and pull out a camera. In the dream, I'm looking at this camera and thinking how did get there. Then I remembered the tornado, it was almost on me, quick put camera to my eye and see the black tornado and then I snap the shutter. Instantaneously I shoot up to a nearby cloud, I walk over to edge of cloud and peek down, there is my body, running for it's life from said twister. I went left, the twister went left, I went right the twister went right. The higher me safe on the cloud, no sweat. From that day forward, I never had a nightmare again. A friend of mine also had nightmares, her afflictors were big ferocious cats, like lions+ tigers, she stopped running and turned using God's name, the cats became Kittens, and she picked one up. Her nightmares. also ended.

    These are some ways that spirit can help you with having a more fullfilling life. I'm very thankfull not to have to change the bedding anymore. Spirit showed me, how to get above a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment