Sunday, May 3, 2020

5/03/2020 Broom me up Scotty



    I find my self out of state one day. I come upon a guy pushing a broom in the street  He's looking for a handout. I tell him I have none to give. But I said if you're looking to improve your situation, try asking Spirit for some help. If your sincere, you will get the requested help. Spirit will send you people that will open some doors for you. He understood. I didn't have the coin but I had an idea for him. It's like whats better giving someone a fish or teaching him how to fish. People are looking for a way to make themselves safe. It can be a cruel world out there but there is a way to deal with it. I hope that sweeper was able to find himself. The mind may say don't try it's futile, it's stupid. Belief that it can be done, can save the day.

    A gal I knew was a christian, and one day she was moving to a new apartment. One problem was she had little money and no bed. She turned to Jesus and asked him for his help in getting a bed. Twenty minutes later way down the hall, she sees someone moving out. Most of the stuff is gone except the bed. What about the bed someone says, he says he has no use for it. She overheard that and says I have a use for it. Her need led to an ask, her belief in Jesus led to manifestation of said bed. It doesn't have to be Jesus. Whatever gives you peace. 

  My non religious friend found himself in a pickle. He was 100 miles from home and had no phone and his car broke down with no money too boot. He started the long walk home. As he crossed a small stone bridge he decided to peer over the rail, looking down he sees a big turtle laying on it's back in the water. That turtle was a metaphor for his predicament. He slept in the woods. The next morning he's trudging along thinking he's at the end of his rope. He calls out Louie his nickname for me I need help bad. Less than 5 min later, a car stops near him, hey dude want to make some money, I need help moving a bunch of stuff into my house. My friend got in. And eventually got home. His parents weren't much help to him. He basically grew up by himself. Spirit only cares if you want the help, no matter what you believe in. Try it out for yourself. What do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment