Tuesday, May 19, 2020

5/19/2020 To Those Who Wait



    All good things come. Maybe. From what I've seen, it's early bird gets the worm. Anything I wanted I had to go get. The more that desire is the quicker you will get it. Trick is you better make sure you really want it. Once that focus is dead on,  don't stop tilI you get it. You say I will get this done with spirits help.

    I was in a supermarket once with two hands of goods. There were 2 lines and I'm waiting 5 mins and the line does not move. That does it, I put the goods down and leave. Drive one block theres another store, go in, gather up my goods. I'm number 3 in line, way better. A guy comes to me, step to this register, from 3 to I. Wow. This was a small thing. Most of the time, I'm a settler. Not a good thing. Settling gets you exactly what you don't want. Trust me, don't be a settler. Stay in the hunt. Go after what you want, oh there's a big obstacle up ahead, what to do, go around it, find a way, there is a way. Keep on it. Get your writing book, pick something small that you want, give it a week. See if you can get it done. If it doesn't happen in a week, then do it, till It's done. Write down how long it takes. Keep this process going. It will build up your confidence and trust in spirit.

    I went to this lecture once. There was a gal, I took notice of in the begining of lecture. Later she stood up to ask a question, the lecturer could not answer it. When it was over a handful of participants were around her, asking her questions. We all went to a diner, I wanted to sit by her, but someone beat me to it. I focused on it and that space opened up. Sat right down next to her. Relationship lasted 2 yrs. I thought that's what I wanted. Spirit let me see how to be responsible for my choices. At a party, a couple of my friends let me know, she wasn't for me, I dismissed their advice. Those outside the situation can see more clearly than you.

    I did some work for a guy, who was moving into his first house. The house occupant died, to get the house, he had to clean it out. Twenty trailers worth of trash all by himself. He had a big family, nobody came to help him. I told him that wouldn't happen in my family. He gets me a job working for his sister. They wanted moulding stained+ urethaned in kitchen. Two hundred bucks, they accept. It's night, pull on to road, the traveling trunk I had in truck bed slides off to the side and lands in street. Fancy car behind me hits it, taking out headlight. Tell him I'll pay for it get me an estimate. He agrees. Back to job, guy at hardware store gives me a product that would even out the stain on pine wood, making it less blotchy. I put it on. Oh Oh it was a sealer, the stain doesn't sink in too well. I have to sand and steel wool all the moulding. I can't afford to replace wood. I spend 5 days at it. The stain does take way better than it was. It hurt big time making this mistake, I felt bad for them. Laying in bed, I ask spirit for help. I have a vision, me and owner in his garage he says something, a couple sentences and I reply. The give and take is about five times. Vision over. Back at the house, last day. What should of taken me I day lasted five days. The wife looks around and says it's ok but something is a little off. Oh Oh, quick exit to garage. There's the guy, just like my vision. He said his lines and I used my lines from the vision without adding any words. It all played out to a Tee. Word for word. We left on good terms. Thankyou spirit! A week later I get the headlight bill,  paid it in cash. Yep.    200 bucks . That lesson was worth the 2OO bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment