Monday, May 18, 2020

5/18/2020 Nightmare to end all Nightmares



    Since I was a kid, I had a fascination with Ufos(unidentified flying objects). Are they real? I followed the Apolo program. I made sure to stay awake until Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon. My family members were watching but eventually they packed it in, not me. I told myself no matter what happens, do not fall asleep. And I didn't. It was early morning I or 2 am, it was so worth it. When I was a kid, we'd play hey moon make a face and it did, we could see a human face looking back at us. Now the tables were turned, a human face was looking down at it from 6 ft away.

    I soon bought a book on flying saucers. It was about Roswell and peoples encounters with these phenomena. Every once n awhile I'd pick up another book on the subject. I believe there was a crash of some disk shape craft at that time. The sightings of these crafts picked up after the Hiroshima bomb drop. One day I'm watching tv and a reporter is showing around 10 or more round like orbs in the air near Mexico City, in broad daylight. Bright blue sky. The craft would move at odd angles and speeds. The camera would show city skylines then pan on up to the aerial display. There was no mention on American national news. Even Jimmy Carter the ex prez says he saw a ufo. Barney Hill and his wife, I think they were from Vermont had an encounter with the unknown. They were in their car, then a bright light and then they experienced missing time. Barney had a mysterious collered mark near his ear. They both were regressed using a form of hypnosis. They both related their experience on a ship of some sort. Then I saw a movie on tv, Fire in the Sky about Arizona loggers and their encounter with a ufo. One of them was taken up into the craft. Totaly terrifying. Fisherman have seen craft dive into the Caribbean sea and others have seen craft enter the caldera of volcanoes. Either they come from other planetary systems or they're from here or both. Some reports talked of crop circles and cattle mutalitons and men in black, just weird stuff. Then the hybrid stories, alien/ human offspring. What? I followed these stories. One gal recalled talking to one of these aliens and saying what gives you the right to create this new form of life? The alien said, we have every right in the world. I took this to mean, that they themselves are the creators.

    I had a friend who was more into it than me. He showed me pictures that he had took of ufos, I saw it, didn't know what to make of them. One day said friend was at a pool party at my house. I'm in the pool, he says come over here and look up. Circling are about 6 birds 100 ft up, it's about a 10 ft circle. Looking through the circle I see a rotating silver garbage can like craft. It's about 2,000 or more ft up in a blue sky. I knew it was rotating because it would glint every 5 secs when the sunlight would bounce off. It stayed there over 40 mins. Everybody at party saw it. No it wasn't a helicopter. Another friend of mine tells me his encounter. He lived about 2 miles from me. He wakes up about 3am,  a wierd light is shining in his room. He looks out his window and the moon is there and something else too. One huge disk saucer, 10 ft off the ground, maybe 100 ft in diameter. He goes to his mother's room. Mom,  wake up I have to show you something and keep quiet. He slowly cracks open the mini blinds, his mother starts to scream, he quickly covers her mouth. Shh he says they can hear you. His step dad comes in, the wife says to quick get a camera. Son and mom watch it move slow motion over yard and it rises to 50ft. Then just as father appears with camera, it explodes out of view. My friend who was in his early forties told me this. A couple yrs later, I met his mother at her house. say to her, did you see a ufo, she said she did swear to God. She was a Catholic woman, extremely nice and intelligent. She knew she wouldn't tell anyone unless she was asked.

    Which brings me to the nightmare. Two in the morning I awake with a start. WTF! What a dream I just had. I was on this ufo, can't move and they're doing some medical experiment on me. Get me the hell out of here! No help whatsoever! That's it! God! God! God! Help Help Help Me. Words come into my head... How Do You Know There Is A GOD. I pondered on that for 5 secs. If If there's a God, get me out of there. And he did. From that day forward, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt there is.     God

No comments:

Post a Comment