Sunday, June 21, 2020

6/14/2020 All That Glitters

    GOLD.... drives people nuts. 1849 the gold rush was on, out in California. You needed a small amount of tools and a little bit of education and alot of spare time to go hunt for it.  A ton of them came out with not much to show for their hard sweat labors.  1One good thing that came of it was the blue jean. The miners complained that their pants were wearing out too quickly.  Levi and Strauss came to their rescue, creating the iconic jean. Levi and Steauss got their gold a different way, making jeans.  Fill the need and you get the gold. The people who supplied the gold miners in tools,animals,  boarding  and food are the ones who made  out good. The miners also paved the way for future Californians. Wagon trains and eventually the iron horse. When going after your dreams, you need to do some homework. Access benefit vs risks that are  involved.

    When I was working in a foundry, I was making 5.50 an hr. Crap wages even for then. I was knocking lead from steel molds and stacking and bundling them up for the forklift trucks. I was going to quit after the first week because I couldn't keep up the pace. I told my friend the big Pourto Rican, he said you stick it out, you'll get the hang of it. Hang in there. I listened to him. He was right, I did pick up the pace. Each day I got a bit stronger. After 3 weeks I was just as good as the others. I had a high school friend Jim. All through high school we would arm wrestle every now and then. Same result, he'd pin the back of my right hand right flush with the table. In 4  years it was like 216 straight losses. One day I'm at his house, he's married now. Were on the floor carpet on our stomachs in the living room, were facing each other. I raise my right hand, he accepts the challenge. In 3 minutes, I'm the victor my first ever win! I raise my left hand this time, challenge accepted, 2 min later, I win again.  I get up and he rolls on to his back, I say you look like a beached whale. He cried to his wife, he beat me. The worm had turned. A lot to be said for pounding and lifting lead. I was now the strongest I have ever been. 

    Back to the foundry. The Boss was in front of me, he asked me to take the job in the lab. Ok I said. He said good. I said for money though. He said nothing, the he goes you son of a bitch. I had him by the short hairs. A quarter raise he says. I say try 50 cents. Silence......then he says done. Word travels  fast in that joint. All the guys would get raises but only for a quarter. After that day I was Mr 50 cent to the crew. That was way before another guy took the 50 cent name. I was the original. Now I'm in the lab. One of my jobs is to refine gold from old computer boards which were made of plastic, a light green color , 5x 7 inches across and thin. Heavy metals were stamped on them. Copper antimony silver and gold. We were after the gold. There was a stainless steel crate 5ft by 3 ft and 2and half ft high. I put the plastic boards into.the crate, filled 3 quarters full and dropped it into a vat of nitric acid, so the metals would dissolve. Well.... that act had a rupercussion...... everyone get the hell out of the building Now!  Billows of red clouds of gas emanated from the cat, the bottoms of my pant legs looked like I was attacked by a hoard of vapid moths. My pants were overly shoes, now they were capris. The red cloud spilled into the main building gathering along the floor and rising 6 ft up. Took an hr for us to get back in. An extended break. I got kudos from the guys. Didn't lose my job either. Turns out you only fill the crate to a little less than a quarter full, makes for a slower reaction. I then took the liquid and would add different chemicals to it, to drop out the copper and other heavy metals. Then I would take an 8 pound ceramic funnel, it had a flat bottom then a funnel below it, the flat part had many uniform holes in it for the liquid to drip through. The funnel tested on a big clear bottle. I would put a paper filter dow into funnel covering those many holes and up along the inside of the funnel. Then I took diatomaceous  earth  and put it on top of the paper inside the funnel. The earth was in a can with lid and kept moist. If you were to inhale it in dust form you would die simple as that. I would then pour the liquid over the earth, giving me the most wonderfull  sight in the world. The 2 ft round funnel held gold flakes very small covered uniformly all over. The light bouncing off that gold constantly changed it danced. Look at it this way and that way. Boy that's gold fever allright!. The last stage I would burn away  the paper by putting it into a small oven, leaving behind 100 per cent gold. It was always fun getting the gold. I made people rich for 5.50 an hr.
 
.
    A  2 million treasure chest was just found in New Mexico, by a guy from the eastern US. He solved the clue, it took 10 years. The clues were contained within a poem the originator constructed.

    When the poem came out in 2010, I figured it was in New Mexico. But I didn't have the money to go look for it. In the course of 10 years, 5 guys died out in the Rocky Mountains. It was to become their last journey on this side of life. One of them was a pastor.

    Everyone that set out to find the chest was looking for adventure and riches. They wanted more for their life.  I say you can do this without having to sacrifice life or limb. Working with spirit can give you just as much satisfaction,  if not more. Think on what it is that you want. Write it down in notepad and leave it on your desk for easy reference. Focus on it, every single day. Do 1 small step to make it happen.  The stronger the desire the quicker the result usually.

    One story I heard, a kid knew what he wanted to do in his life. That was to be a doctor. He studied hard. Result, he got fantastic grades. As he got older he worried, it might not happen for him, because of a  lack of funding.  In his senior year, a neighbor knew of the kid's desire. He had him come over, and told him he would be honored to fund his medical  studies. The guy is now a very good doctor. Spirit watched him do the work and gave him that needed boost at the right time. The idea to be a doctor was the seed. He watered it by studying science. And spirit completed it with the funding. You plan, set goals and when you hit a road block, you call on spirit to blaze the way. Working with spirit will give you a great life. Don't let your days pass in drudgery. Be the change.

    I met a gal who was a Christian. She was moving into an apartment, she had everything except a bed. She asked Jesus if he would get her a bed. She did not have a lot of money. A half hr later a guy down the hall was moving out, all his stuff was packed but he did not know what to do about the bed. Can I have it, please take it. One half hr, her move was completed.

    One day my truck developed an electrical problem. They are hard to fix,  costing lots of money. I needed that truck to do a job the following Monday. The mechanic was going on a vacation and was doing a half day that Friday. The secretary said next week. The owner of the shop was the only one who could do it. I thought I'm sunk as I hung up the phone.  I asked spirit for some help. Ten minutes later the phone rings, the secretary says he'll do it. As I hung up the phone I said I can't believe it, I can't believe it. Thankyou spirit. When I got the truck back it worked great.

 When you work with spirit, you work with real gold. Something of great great value. It's there waiting on you to use it, grow your potential, start today.

No comments:

Post a Comment