Tuesday, April 6, 2021

4/06/2021 The Challenge

 

    Thats what you want to do when it comes to yourself. Challenge  yourself in setting the goal and attaining that goal. See for yourself where that  endeavor takes you.

    For me I went big. I wanted to know if God is real. Don't  remember how many years it took. But I finally did get an answer.  The answer came in a dream. After that dream, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that God does exist.  God stands back waiting on you to call him forth. What ever it is that you are dealing with, God is ready to lend an assist. 

Invite him in, no greater friend is he. He is there for all who call upon him. You definitely  can't  go wrong. To see it for yourself  is a great joy. Once you know it beyond  a shadow of a doubt, you will be forever uplifted. Today tomorrow  whenever you decide, he is there. On a carasol people  would try to grab for the brass ring many years ago.  I say swap out the brass for gold for that is what you will have when you choose to put God in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment