Thursday, April 22, 2021

4/23/2021 Wawa

 

    Pulled into a Wawa. The parking lot is small. You go in a circle till you find a spot.  There are 2 entrances one on the west side the other the south side.  I came in on the south. A guy is backing up out of a spot and I pull in. Beep! The lady who came in on the west side had it figured she was getting the spot. As I was walking to the door she says to me that was rude. I say to her I'm  sorry.  I continue to walk to front door.  As I'm  walking a guy backs out of space near front door. She gets the spot. So I cut in front of her to get the empty slot  and spirit opened up an additional slot for her right at the right time. If we think we have been wronged just be patient and things just might workout.

    I heard this story, how a daughter would ask spirit for a parking spot near her mother's  doctor office. It was the busy part of town and parking spots were always hard to come by. She had to take her mother who couldn't  walk far 2 times a week to the office. She had to do this for the next 3 months. Everything she brought her mother , there was an empty spot near the office. Her rational mind told her it was impossible. But in reality it was very much possible with spirit's  help.

No comments:

Post a Comment