Monday, June 28, 2021

6/28/2021 They Said It Was Safe

 

    That's  what a town in Florida told the people living in a condo near the beach. A hundred and sixty people may be dead. 

    One of it's  residents awoke the night before because she heard a noise the walls shuddered then stopped. She went back to sleep.  She dismissed her concerns.  The next night she didn't  make it due to the collapse. In life you sometimes get an inkling that something isn't  right.  It's  then that you have to do something to try and figure it out.  Now is the time to call in spirit to help in getting at least some of the answers. It just may save your life. 

    When I looked at the debris, I didn't  see any steel beams protruding through the wreckage just concrete and thin rebar.  Oh and they built it on fill. Plus in the mid 1990's it was determined that part of the building was sinking and a couple years later it supposedly stopped. On top of that in 2018 there was an estimate of 9.5 million dollars to address multiple problems with the concrete in the building.

    So when you say to yourself what was that? Don't  just shrug it off.  When I was working  on a second floor level of a house one day the house rocked on its foundation hard.  First I thought the furnace exploded, I went down to check. Nope not it. Earthquake I said.  Then  I ran outside.  I'm  the only one outside. Where is everyone I think. A couple minutes later people come out of their houses. That day was a day for action not thinking, just flat out run.

    When this covid  struck I was counting the days to get my shot. I knew this called for quick action.  13 months later I got my 2 shots.  Scientists have done a commendable job of developing  vaccines. Kudos to their great efforts, today and days past.  When people lash out at things they don't  understand it is fear that drives them.  Don't get caught up in other peoples fear.  It could hurt you, big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment