Monday, August 16, 2021

8/16/2021 When the Wolf is at the Door

 

     The first response should be Why.  How come this is happening to me?  Stand in front of the mirror,  there's  your answer.  Our poor choices have landed us in this predicament.  All is not lost however.  That is if we can learn from our failures. You can say I didn't  see it coming ( covid for example ) .  What should of happened was that you should have savings that can carry you through a drought.  I'm totally  guilty in this department. Total failure on my part.  It is not pleasant.   Money is necessary to have a better life.  It's  like air or water you take it for granted but then comes a day when it's  supply is limited.  Like say a lung problem or like in California where there are water shortages. A lot of towns in California  are in trouble of going under because of lack of water.  We have to prepare for the worst and plan better when it comes to having a better future life.  To get to that life were going to have to work hard at it.  Say if  I do this will it benefit me in the future.  If  I'm not making enough money maybe I should find another place to work.

    Evaluation.  Look at your goals at end of month and see if the money your making  is going to get you were you want to be.  If not, changes are in order.  Say you've  been at your job awhile, look at the lessons you're  been given here.  There are many lessons to be had at that job,  one of them being how you relate to others.  By keeping a journal you can chart your progress on being a better human being. Spirit is the force that brings these people into your life.  What you see in them is what exists in you. When a big problem comes into your life, try to break it down in little sections. Work on the one section until you have a satisfactory result. Then it's on to the next section. Like eating an elephant one bite at a time.

    Stuff, you either own it or it owns you. Once you take possession  of it you got to make a place to store it. If it breaks you got to fix it. With me it was books. I had to move so I packed them all up. Conclusion  books are heavy. Next time I had to move I got rid of 70 % of them. Life is maintenance,  cars break down as well as houses and your own body.  Everything costs. You have to get to a place where you can pay for the upkeep. You have to have differing irons in the fire. Keep and eye on where you want to be and make a deadline to go along with it. You tell yourself,  I will get the through  this with spirits help. Every day give yourself that needed pep talk. When you master this predicament,  the wolves will disappear from your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment