Friday, September 10, 2021

9/10/2021 The Right Move


    Read a story yesterday  about football.  Mike Golic who was a tackle on the Miami Dolphins football team. He was past 10 years playing ball. He injured his knee and was on injured reserve at the time.  He wanted to test the knee at practice. But they wanted him to sign a waiver before he did that. Months before the team signed 2 new tackles. Soon after the team released Golic. Here's the thing, the team couldn't  release him while he was on injured reserve. When  he signed, it took him off the reserve and the team quickly released him. He never played in a game after that. They didn't  have his best interest at heart. This also happened to players who sustained head injuries. They weren't  dealt with properly so as to keep the player on the field.

    Always ask spirit  what is the best track to follow. Do I do this action A or action B or C. Then use your head in finding the better way. You can ask trusted friends for their input. Write down all leads that you can come up with. Sleep on it and think on the problem a couple days. When it feels right to you, write down the best move.  Make a decision a couple days later. This is for major decisions. 

    I test drove a pickup once and I felt a little hesitation when accelerating.  I dismissed  it because I was enamored vwith the look of the truck.. I bought the truck. It bit me 2 months later. Had to have the transmission redone eventhough it was redone a full year prior by previous owner. The transmission shop wouldn't  make good on their repair. So I got a little warning but I didn't  use critical thinking in making a good decision  for me. I'm  wiser now. We have to think in all areas of our life and I mean  All.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment