Monday, April 12, 2021

4/12/2021 WATCH Out

 

    The other day I was walking with my gal near a mall. I see this goose hustling toward us from the middle of the parking lot. He's  on foot. Oh I say he's  coming for you hon.  He's clicking his beak and stops 8ft away from us. He shifts to my left trying to out flank me. I hold her pocketbook out in front of the goose which stops him from advancing,  he's  hissing. I turn, then I see the female sitting in the ivy 15ft away.  Well that explains it, he's  protecting her. Good for him. We walk away from the female.  The male hops in the air and comes down on top of my gals head.  It wasn't  a had thump just a pat of his web foot atop her long hair. My gal freaked. We just kept moving away. The goose  stopped the attack.  One constantly has to be aware of his or her surroundings. Goose 1 human 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment