Friday, April 29, 2022

4/29/2022 Hurry Time

     

    The other day at Target, I step in the checkout line. I miss what went down before I got there. The male patron ahead of me is having words with the checkout woman. She was amicably trying to address the problem with the guy and he wasn't  having any of it. He left somethings in his cart and took out his kid from the cart in a huff hurrying himself and kid out the door. I look at the counter and there I assume are his sunglasses. So in his anger he lost a pair of sunglasses. That's what a display of anger will get you. So unnecessary.  If he stayed calm he would still have his glasses..


    I read on internet where a guy sees kids locked in a car and no parent in sight at a parking lot. He tells the guy when he returns,  that it's  not right to do that. The guy starts yelling at him and pulls a gun from the car.  The good Samaritan jumps in his car and peels off as the badie pumps bullets his way.  I had the same thing happen to me. I was in a huge parking lot to many stores.  I see two small girls that look like twins in a newer car windows up, dark interior late spring. I stay nearby and wait for a mall security  guy. Way down the lane I see one, I keep waving until he sees me. He's  young I point the car out to him. I step back away 20 ft and wait 4 minutes  later husband and wife show up. We were only gone 10 minutes .  Sequrity kid says I don't  car if it's  1 minute what you did was wrong. I was proud of that kid. Oh and no shots were fired in this instance. 


    If you  find yourself in something similar, ask spirit what you should do and try to feel the answer.  Sometimes no good deed goes un punished. With spirit involved it will go down in a most benficial way.

No comments:

Post a Comment