Sunday, June 12, 2022

6/12/2022 Just Plain Stupid

 

    Today I made a list with three things to get at the store. One of the items is gum.  I needed that for a hair clip that fell down the sink drain. The clip was about 2 inches down.  Went to Wallgreens to return an item, no problem but I walked out  with no gum. I wasn't even thinking along those lines. The second store was Wallmart, forget the gum again. The third store is Home Depot. Park the car take 2 steps and there is a 20 pack  of juicy fruit gum, empty container flattened on the macadam.  OH I say totally forgot. The stupid part is,  I had list in my pocket but was too lazy to pull it out and look at it. Spirit was a step ahead of me and showed me the mini billboard. Thanks spirit. Lucky for me Home Depot had one kind of gum.

    I get home and chew 2 pieces of gum. I find a pencil with point on it and mold the gum around the pointed end letting a little fat bulb at the tip. The first try was vertical and a no go. The second attempt I was able to approach from the side and the gum caught it, slowly I pulled it up and out. Thanks to spirit,  I didn't have to drive out again.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment