Sunday, September 18, 2022

9/18/2022 I Dreamed the Bat

 

     Dreams can take you places where you can't go physically. They can also help you in resolving issues in your life no matter what they maybe. Alot  of times dreams make no sense, they're jumbled up. Sometimes you will see a recurring symbol an animal, landmark, balloon, person or what have you. These recurring  symbols are important. Try to figure out how it pertains to you. Write them down and the full date. When you look back at your notes after 2 weeks maybe you will see what that symbol means. Keep trying, it's worth it.

     One night  I had a dream. I was looking through a mask, it belonged to a fictional character  called Batman (Bruce Wayne). This guy witnessed his parents gunned down by a creep. Bruce was a kid. His psyche was severely damaged after that night. Looking through his mask, I felt his self loathing,  blackness and bitter hatred. That dude was one sick human being. I couldn't take it. I turned my head 180 degrees and saw through my own eyes, what a relief. Batman is doomed. Locked very tight within his narrow existance. In his view, there is no hope absolutely none. I was glad to be free of that mask. I now know  what it is to be Batman for a moment I walked in his shoes.

     Another dream, I'm holding a handgun and shot 1 time at a female friend of mine. I woke up. I knew what that dream meant. I have a caustic wit and it must of went to far with her. The next time I saw her, I apologized to her. The dream it was a gun, in real life it was my tongue. The dream allowed me to correct my misdeed. Another time I fell into gossip about a group member of ours. I felt something on my leg, reach down, it's blood. I got it,  wound the group cohesiveness  wound yourself. This is how God teaches us via dreams and daily life. It's  great. But not all the time. Either way you do learn about yourself. Like a house you love, your always thinking of ways to make it better. Thats you. Trying to be a better version of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment