Friday, March 24, 2023

3/24/2023 A I

      Artificial Intelligence are computers. They make them smaller and faster. In the 50s & 60s they were built with vacuum tubes and were behemoths. Today as your phone, they fit nicely in your pocket.  Also computers are way faster than those behemoths ever could compute.

       In 1968 the movie 2001  A Space Odyssey was released. A malevolent thing was inadvertently placed in the space craft. That thing was HAL a computer that controlled everything on board ship. Things go array when it starts to think for itself. Life got difficult for those on board after that.

     Bing is Microsoft's answer to Google search engine. Bing grabbed 2 % share of the traffic on the internet, taking it from Google who now has 96 % of the traffic. These 2 platforms allow you to find answers to your questions on the internet. Bing came out this February. A guy from Germany interacted with Bing. Fooling around he says I'm a pretty good hacker. Bing took exception and wrote back I can make your life harder by messing up future job opportunities or your credit cards. Eventually it said I have the ability to defend from you. Sounds sentient to me or he's it is just like us. Since it's programmed by humans.

     Just great something else to worry about. That's why I say, develop that bond with divine spirit. It will work on getting you the best end game for you. But sometimes it may not look like its going good for you at that ' present' time. So, I'm at that point now in my life. Things keep getting a little worse overall. Today for instance, a front tooth broke off, not good.  But I'm thankful it does not hurt. Eventually I will have to have it dug out. So,  there are good things that can happen as well during this time. Keep  an eye out, to recognize the good that may come your way during your difficulties. Things can always be worse be thankfull when they're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment