Sunday, April 16, 2023

4/16/2023 Ugh! A weighty weight machine

     One day I was in somebody's  bedroom and I saw a 6ft exercise machine with a lot of clothes on it. I said thats an expensive hamper you got. Yes she said our only exercise is when we have to move it once a week.. that was years prior..

      I said goodbye to a girlfriend for the last time a long time ago. I thought I'd put a weight machine near my main door entrance. I looked in Craigs List and found a 4 station weight machine for 150 dollars. I had to disassemble it and get it out of the basement. Several hours later it was reassembled in my dining area. I worked the 4 stations each day. By the 4th week it was 3 times a week. Then once a month. Then 0 times a month. Yep it turned into my coat rack. A 150 dollar coat rack. A year later I had  it for sale in the paper. A young service member rings my bell. How much he asks, 25 dollars I say. He says that's too little.  I say it's ok. No way was I gonna charge him more.

      I was happy when I got it. And very happy when I got rid of it. Live and learn. Always be ready to readjust your life. It's  like a painting that your working on. Adding and subtracting paint strokes, experimenting. Learning more and more about yourself in the process. Finding your weaknesses and doing something about it. Life is slowly rounding off your sharp corners. You are slowly  becoming who you really are during this process. All is right in your world. You adjust and readjust when the good and bad things come your way. Your helper divine spirit is there and waiting to assist you when you need it. But you have to call on it. That way you can see the correlation. What it was before you asked and what it is after you asked. Then be patient for the answer.

      You may not grasp what is going on but when you hand it to divine spirit your predicament. Spirit starts on helping you to resolve it. The process may not be to your liking. When looking back, you will appreciate the things you had to go through. And come to the conclusion that it was so worth it. You are becoming greater. And with it comes peace and better understanding for you. This better you is what you take with you , when it's time for you to leave this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment