Wednesday, August 9, 2023

8/09/2023 Serpents Can Fly ?

             In Texas, Peggy was out mowing 6 acres in her backyard. She makes a pass under a tree and promptly gets hit by an airborne snake. Yikes!  The serpent is holding on to her and striking her glasses for a total of 4 strikes. She was not bitten by the snake. It damaged her spectacles though. Then a passing hawk joins in on the fun. Seeing lunch he attempts to remove said snake from her body. Unfortunately for her,   her arm is cut up by the hawk's talons. Peggy's  blood is all over her clothes and hair. They didn't say if Mr hawk got his lunch and was able to eat it too.

      Peggy probably had a better chance of winning that 1.5 billion lottery numbers from megamillions. Someone from Florida won it. Peggy got to keep her life and appreciation for what she has. What she went through was some waking dream. She believed in Jesus and she called on him at that time.

      "  My family didn't ever mean less to me. They just mean more to me now than before because it showed me how in the blink of an eye life can change, like I said I feel differently about life now.  I'm just so blessed."

       That's the way to look at that traumatic experience. Gratitude is very important throughout one's life experiences. Being gratefull allows more good stuff to come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment