Friday, October 20, 2023

Oct/ 20/2023 30,000 pounds

    A previous post was 20,000 pounds.   So I'm up to 30,000 pounds with the dumb bells. I do 5 sets each day. 1 set is 53.5 pounds 40 lifts each arm. The 2nd is 20 pounds 53 times. The 3rd is 53.5 pounds 35 times. And the 4th back to 20 pounds 53 times. Making a completion of 1 set. It strenghens your arms and core. Ten days ago I kicked it up to 53.5 pounds by adding 5 pounds. I will stick with this weight another 3 weeks before going up another 5 pounds. Since I started back in 3rd week of July, I went from 20 pounds to 30. By increasing the weight I saw more definition develop. Now when I make a muscle it shows but when I relax U have wrinkles on top of bicep and below  the bicep. It has improved. Probably will take another 2 months to get rid of those wrinkles. I saw a couple guys on street who had big muscles. I don't  want to look like that. Once I get to where I want to be I will back off on the dumbells. Maybe like every other day. My leg lifts I missed all last week.  This week I started up again just as strong as usual. So you can skip days and weeks and not lose from it. You do the weight that is comfortable for you. But the last 3 months have shown marked improvement by slowly increasing the weight. Anyone can do it, you can start with 5 pounds and eventually go up in weight when you feel ready. You don't have to go the heavier weight. The low weights you will benefit from , no matter your age or sex. I have the one 20 pound dumbell. And the second one is a short bar that you can add weights to. 2 decorative star nuts hold the weights on. So for 3 months I haven't missed a day lifting the weights. I have more energy now and I can get up from kneeling on the ground without pushing off of a 5 gal plastic bucket. I'm happy about that.

     Soon I will write about dieting and how I went from 260 lbs to 189 lbs. No gimmicks. It was hard to do since I'm a foody. But it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment