Thursday, November 16, 2023

NOV 16/2023 NO Release

       So I'm  out of state at a relatives house. Getting a used van. At a service station we try too take out the back seats after reading owners manual. It's a Kia. Hard to understand the directions in owners manual. Still can't get it out. The front part was already lifted out but the back was still locked in tight to the 2 heavy metal clips. Told him to go down street to kia dealer and ask them. They said the seats weren't  put back in the right way. They would have to be cut out. Take car back to the house. I look up you tube on how to take them out. The video is 2 minutes  long. Easy peasy. When the lever is dropped you hear a snap and the back releases then tilt it forward and lift it out. On this van the front connectors are out of the track and can't get them back in. You drop the lever and hear a snap. But it still held fast. 

      So I got smart, I said ok I ask divine spirit for help. I'm still doing actions to free the 2 chairs. This time I push the chair back wards and it resists that movement. I kept pushing and the damn thing rolled over and released. Amazing! It worked on the second one too. So I didn't get them out until I asked for the help. I didn't accept the dealers advice, and tried to still get them out. But that happened after I made the ask. So I try to do things myself  most of the time. Wrong! I got to ask divine spirit more often in the small things and the big things. A lesson for me.

      This happened quickly but other times it will take longer. This is where the focus has to be lasered in. You can't forget about the initial ask. Always try to make it happen. When we get distracted we will miss out on something good that is coming our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment