Monday, November 27, 2023

Nov /27/2023 Something Weird

  So I was at this woman's  house. She dropped a bowl of sugar on the floor and it broke. She said that wasc3rd time in 6 mos that she had some sort of sugar mishap. She said it must mean something. I thought to myself thats easy, lay off sugary foods. It's called a waking dream. It's  like an arrow pointing out a problem.

      Another female I knew got very, very upset when she came home and found her small dog dead by the garage. She had a large property that she had invisible fence installed so her 8 dogs could run around. It worked great. She wanted to know what stray dog did this horrible thing. I said ask divine spirit or God for the answer. I saw her a month later. So what did you see about this killer dog. She said it was ambigous. One day I saw an all black dog another day was all white. I said it was a black and white dog. Then I knew who the culprit was. I didn't  tell the woman. It was one of her own dogs. A black and white lab. So she asked God for the answer and he delivered it that way.  It's  our job to figure it out.

      Now it's my turn. Thanksgiving eating a store bought turkey. First I ate the whole turkey leg, which was good then I took half a breast. I'm chewing it and something feels off. I thought I broke another tooth. Nope it's looks like a silver metal 3 penny finishing nail without the head of the nail. What the.....It's about 3/4 inches long. A nail. What's it mean? I don't  know. But I will keep trying to figure it out. It does have a meaning. So when something weird happens pay attention there is a meaning there.

No comments:

Post a Comment