Thursday, December 28, 2023

Dec 28/2023 To Do or Not To Do

       The question is... is there free will? Some people think it's predestination others free will. I believe it to be the latter.

       I believe God is in all things, it's  awareness it's very being. He is the observer. I believe he stands pat waiting to be called upon to render help. If you do not ask, he will not give assistance usually. So when I get in trouble I will ask for help. One instance. It was an hour past dusk. I slid on some ice on a small hill going down to a stop sign. I steered my pickup into a 2 ft snow bank. So I wouldn't enter the intersection. I knew it was going to take time to dig it out and I needed to be somewhere. I only had a metal dust pan and a very small shovel. I started digging. Then I thought wait I'll ask divine spirit for help. I did and a stranger came in 2 minutes offering to help. I gave him the dust pan. With his help I got out in 15 minutes and made my appointment. Thank-you God. Always say thank-you.

       Some people use their free will for greed and power. All it takes is for one person with a strong will to do alot of damage. God sees it. He gives us the tools to use against it. Hitler was one evil character. Some people say if there is a God, why didn't he put a stop to it. Well that's easy.  Because we have free will. You don't like what's going on then do something about it. So many people acted like sheep in the axis power. Fear became their God and they acted accordingly. They collectively incured karma for those actions.  Nations that were governed by laws that were a benefit for their people rose up to confront this evil.  A little late though. If you don't nip it in the bud there will be a bigger cost to bear.  As happened during the years 1936 to 1945. That delay in action by the allies cost millions and millions of people to die before their time.  It's a good thing that the allies took action because if the axis won. It would have been 1984 (Orwell's book)  but a thousand times worse. Hitler a person that used rhetoric to vilify his perceived  enemies. Used them to promote his hateful agenda. And the people said yeah it makes sense to me. I'll vote this guy in. After he got in, he burnt down the Reichstag. That was their main governmental building. Elections were dispensed with. Then the brown shirts patrolled the streets. And fear ratcheted up. From then on people kept their mouths and eyes shut as well as their minds. When shown the death camps, they said we didn't know. Their excuse so feeble.

       So if more people call on divine spirit or God and see what happens, maybe it will make for a more happier person. When they see the benefits of this simple action, they will become secure in what God has in mind. No matter how bad it gets there will always be divine spirit waiting in the wings available to any who call upon it. Invite divine spirit into your decision making process and see for yourself.  It doesn't have to be a big thing. Like me in a snow bank. If I didn't ask I would've had to do it myself. It was far better with that help. So many times, so many times I've gotten God's lending hand. You can too.  I actually should ask more of it. My way of thinking was I got to do it myself.  Now, that is a bad habit to break. This is my number one goal to break this habit. Ask for the help and do your due diligence. Use your free will!

No comments:

Post a Comment