Tuesday, July 21, 2026

7/21/2026 Exercise Injury

           About 2 days ago I felt a little dime size  ache in the right shoulder. Where the arm intersects the shoulder. In an hour I forgot about it. Now 2 days later in the afternoon, the ache is stronger. I didn't do anything, like lift anything. So I screwed up. Not thinking that dime size ache could get worse. Now,  I will lay off the exercise for a week. So don't do what I did. Which is ignore it. I think it was the 55 pushups I do on the bathroom sink. Should have stuck to 25 pushups instead. So you have to make adjustments with your exercises. 

          I adjusted to 25 lifts with the dumbbell instead of 50 lifts for 1 rep. This I find works better. In 1 sitting I do 25lifts of 25 lb dumbbell on one arm. Then I lift that weight over my head and hold it the for 50 count. Same for the other arm. I do that exercise twice in under 15 minutes.  So take a week off if you feel that dime size ache in your workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment