Started 6 weeks ago. Cut my portion sizes down. After 6 weeks went from 242 doctor's scale, to now 230. Me 5ft 10. Went to 229 but I stopped at a Pretzel Stop fast food joint. No prices on food at the drive through. Pictures of food though. The surprise comes when they ring you up. 11 bucks. I'm used to paying around 4 bucks at a fast food joint. I usually go to a Taco Bell. In US they pulled the Taylor Farm lettuce from Mexico. Due to salmonella. So, I had a reg size pretzel dog and a bag of pretzel bites no salt. It was a good size bag. I thought the bag would be way smaller. I had a couple bites and the dog. Next day I saw, I went from 229 to 230. Yep , that one day was a reverse diet. You do this 12 days in a row and I'm back up to 242. Not happening.
Last week I cut out the 1 pop tart. But I still plateaued at 230 all week. Last night for dinner I had a handful of cherries and a handful of grapes and 4 tablespoons of cottage cheese with a heaping teaspoon of grape jelly mixed up. Never did this for dinner. I got an analog scale from Wallmart (10 bucks) last week. Stepped on scale this morning 228. Yeah. More cottage cheese for me. I eat 3 times a day. For a snack I'll do a 1 yogurt or banana.
My goal weight is 199. Because I haven't hit that number since I was 23. Long time ago. By cutting my portions a little more 6 weeks ago, I find that it is reducing my stomach. It has gotten used to the smaller amount. I don't get hunger pains. I'm motivated by the declining numbers on the scale.
No comments:
Post a Comment