Tuesday, April 14, 2020

4/14/2020. Dreams can Help


    Dreams can come in all shapes and sizes. Having many meanings as well. Some dreams deal with the future.
     A friend of mine, Jim was renting a room from me. I got along fine with him. He had some gal that he was dating long distance. He would fly out every 4 months, to see her, then fly back. He would send her money through the mail. I told him use a money order, no not him, strictly cash. I said that's stupid. Three months later he said his gal didn't get the money. Told you so. Jim was all in on a life with this gal. 100% for the relationship. Jim was a hard worker, blue collar job, for many years. Jim was starting a new life with her. He took his money and put a downpayment on a piece of mountain property, gorgeous. Things were looking up, exciting. Jim helped her with many issues in her life. I think I talked to her once, sounded real nice. Jim said she was a real looker and felt sorry for her hard life. They were both in love. Good. One day, Jim come to me and says I'll be moving on. Ok and good luck.

    I was to take him to the airport in the morning. That night I had a dream. My dreams about the future are maybe yes, maybe no and no way period. We get in the car and I tell him I had a dream about him. He said he didn't want to know, I said ok. I'll keep it to myself. 10 min later he says tell him, I say you're not going to like it. He had to think about it some more. He says tell me. I told him how my dreams pan out. The dream I had with him said you will not succeed with this gal. He was big Mad. I said own it.

    A month or so later, I hear from him . The relationship tanked. Big brohaha. She accused him of wrecking her life and what not. OMG, He said it came out of the blue. Thats lighting for you.

    A couple weeks after Jim left got the phone bill, it was hefty. He would talk to her frequently during the week at night for 3 hrs straight, long distance. When I was cleaning his room, I found an envelope with stamp affixed. Opened it up..... yep100 dollars green bill. He thought post office didn't mail it. Nope he lost it under bed. The 100 went to phone bill. He left 2 items behind, one I kept and the other I sold. Yes it covered the 750 dollar phone bill. I guesed, he really loved that gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment