Thursday, April 2, 2020

4/2/2020. Words and Thoughts are Powerfull

    Here is a story that happened to me, more than 20 yrs ago.


A relationship that I had with this gal was coming to an end and I wasn't too happy about it. She eventually moved to another state. About 6 months later a  hurricane was heading right where she was living
The weather station was on all the time in my house. For three days the storm was making a bee line toward where she lived. I was happy about that
 The storm was almost there. Then the storm paused, it was just sitting there off the coast for a day. The next day it moved dead north. I said to myself ohoh it"s coming to me. I was going in and out of the house, the tv always on the weather channel. Around the fifth time I pass I hear from tv loud and clear. Carefull what you wish on others it will come back to you.
I got the message and I knew it was going to get me
And it did putting 5 ft of water in my basement. Stopping  1 ft from my main living area.

  I got the message loud and clear. I learned  my lesson. I appreciated that lesson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment