Wednesday, April 29, 2020

4/29/2020. Something Small



    To me Spirit is like akin to electricity. Can't see it. But to know it's there flip a wall switch and let there be light or if it's a radio, let there be sound. With a TV you get the light and sound. Spirit can give you the effect. It takes action on your part to start the process. First came the idea, then your intent and then you use action to get the ball rolling.

    One day I noticed one of the hubcaps on my touch was missing. I have fancy ones, I looked it up, 125 dollars for one, didn't want it that bad. Checked on a used hubcap guy, he wanted 35 dollars. No I say, I want to pay zero dollars and I want it quick. Driving down the highway a week later, I spot a Chrome hubcap off to the side in grass. Pull over pick it up, yep it's a match. Bang it on with my rubber mallet, right then and there, looks good. Thank you Spirit, says I. Two weeks later it's MIA( missing in action). I say to Spirit same deal ok. Week later different road another hubcap, these are super fancy ones mind you. It's my hubcap. Get my hammer out but this time I notice on my tire rim a small dent in it. But the cap seems to grip it good. Month later it's off again. Probably that little dent. I gave up. From that day forward, I never saw a hubcap like mine again. You know if I would have given it more thought, I should have gotten a different rim. Me big dummy. Spirit helped me 2 times and I couldn't do my part. For the rest of that trucks life, I drove it with 3 hubcaps.

    Spirit did it's part. Got me the cap free of charge, the how was on me. When you ask spirit be specific, how quick you want it or what color or how much you want to spend. Lay it out there. See what you get. Start today, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment