Saturday, May 16, 2020

5/16/2020 Pearls



    Of wisdom that is. They come on occasion through one's life. When heeded, they can do you alot of good. They can come anytime, anywhere or from anyone. Be on the lookout, stay awares. And when you find one, act on it!

    A guy I worked for, told me over a game of chess, the way to protect yourself was to put 10% of every dollar earned into savings. That is the motto. Did I listen, of course not! Big Dummy!  All I had to do was act. A failure to launch (there was a movie by that name). It messed up my life good in the ensuing years. No self evaluation on my part. I recommend everybody do self evaluation every Sunday or pick a day for at least 20 mins. To address issues that aren't working for you, if you don't, they will stay with you. Look in a mirror before the 20 mins and say 3 times I will be sucessfull in the exercise I'm about to do. Write down any insights you may get keep in a dedicated book, labelled Me and how to fix me. This is your number one tool to use on yourself.

    I was at some type of party, a long time ago. There was a gal there who did hand reading. She takes my hand looks at it for 2 secs and says long life and by the way, your'e not doing what your suppose to be doing. Of course she was dead on. I stayed asleep, figuratively. Another wasted pearl.

    One night I had a dream, very vivid. My grandmother and aunt G where there, they both passed on. Aunt G says to me, get the word out, we are all soul. I started to act on this pearl. From that dream on till this day.

    I was working at this lady's house doing a small job. Eventually, another guy came by and was lugging heavy landscape ties to the back yard, he was doing another project. Late in the day he's back again, working on second project. He said this a moonlight project. He comes here after work to do more work. I say why, what are you nuts busting your butt like that! He says my wife has expensive tastes. I say oh, I don't want one of those! I listened here.
One day, I was talking to a contractor, he told me if you want to make money don't pick up the hammer. If you do it will always be paycheck to paycheck. He was so right about that. Yep, didn't listen and I got what I got.

    I put my foot on a spiritual path. One bright sunny day in a picturesque town, I was waiting in line for a movie. The woman ahead of me turns around and says to me, your on the right path. I said nothing. I knew what she meant. Oh, she was a stranger to me. Got the pearI.

    So, if I had it to do over again, I would definitely have done the weekly self evaluation. Would have had a smoother road. Eh... that's life, start where you're at no matter what age you are. You stumble, pick yourself up, learn from your mistakes and proceed onward. Why?     Why to know yourself of course, the real you warts and all. When you know you, the doors will be flung open wide. It's a journey worth having.

No comments:

Post a Comment