Monday, May 25, 2020

5/25/2020 Did You Say Ghost



    Ghosts are harbingers of people that have come and gone. They are souls, that have not fully transitioned to the next world. They still have an interest in this world for one reason or another. When they're ready, they will move on.

    I was on this spiritual topic site, when a male asked what's going on, I'm freaking out here! He was in his 20s and he saw his recently departed friend walk up the steps inside his house. Most responded don't text me, stay away from me. I wrote that your buddy was showing you that theres more to life than meets the eye. Nothing to be afraid of. He didn't write anymore. One gal responded with, I like the way you handled it, all the other so called spirit minded people dropped the ball. I said thank you.

    I lived in a mid 19th century house. I was looking for a house to buy. I passed this house to my right as I entered this town, I said what idiot would by this house. I looked at a house a little off the beaten track. The realtor said I could check it out. I crawled into the crawl space and saw that the joists were ate up by powder post beatles, not good. But I can handle it. I put it on my maybe Iist. Back in town I was talking to someone who went on to tell me,  that a murder occured there not to long ago. WHAT? I go back to the realator what are you crazy! He said he wasn't allowed to say anything. Just great. Find another house about 5 miles away. Looks good. Plus I get all the furniture with it. Go there the next week to check it out, before I hand over the down payment. It rainied hard the previous day, look into crawl space water up to the joists. Deals off!  You see, spirit had my back, bringing down all that rain. Looked at other houses. Then I said well I'll look at that first house I saw. Well,  this is the idiot who bought that house. Mid 19th century here I come. House was cheap and had a lot of problems. No problem. I noticed some small holes above a door in the living room. The previous owner told me how they got there. His wife's boyfriend paid a call carrying a rifle or shotgun. He was resting on the couch and got up to answer the knock. The fight was on. Wrestling with the gun. Bam! There's your bullet holes in the plaster. Cops took away the boyfriend. I decided not to patch those holes after all. That previous owner got a divorce and had a good life after all. After almost becoming a ghost himself.

    This town was wierd, all the houses were painted white, even mine. It was like entering a Clint Eastwood movie. Time warp. First thing I do is get a new roof on it. Contract it out. Tell him the asphalt shingles I want. Three days later, he says he can't get them. I find them but they're 250 miles away. I'd have to rent a big truck to do it. I was thinking about it. The contractor says to me, how about for no extra charge I get you a 45yr rated shingle. Initially it was a 25yr shingle. I slept on it. My heart wanted the first shingle but my common sense said shingle number 2. I went with common sense and I was so glad I did. Here's a tip. Your paying for the labor, ergo get the longer lasting shingle. No 20 or 25 yr old lasting shingles.Job  looked great! Now it was on to get rid of the white on the house. I chose a med tone greyish brown with burgundy shutters. One paint job let the town know who I was. My own person. So, I was painting this heavy wood window that I could reach by standing on the side porch's roof. A full heavy gal of white trim paint rested on the flat window sill. Most sills are tilted down to shed water, not this one. The can is just 1 in over the lip of the sill It's solidly planted there. I was painting the cornice as well. Blue sky, no wind, perfect day. As I'm coming back to can of paint, the whole can starts to lift up and tilt toward my new roof. I catch it, just in time. Not a drop hit the roof. I set it back in it's original position on the window sill. I told the gaI I was with, what happened. She was used to such happenings. The soul told her, he wanted to talk to her and that he moved the paint can to make his contact happen. No harm was done by the movement of paint can. I did not deny what I witnessed.

    I would see flashes out of the corner of my eye, always near an old mirror that was attached to wall. Either moving into or away from the mirror. One day, I unscrewed it from wall and smashed the large mirror onto the grass. It's hard to explain but feeling of the room was much lighter. I had a friend who was staying at the house and he offered to smoke evil spirits away. I thought couldn't hurt, so I let him do it. From that day on there was a lightness about the place. And no other incidents occured. It worked for me.

    As for actually seeing a ghost, I never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment