Monday, June 8, 2020

6/08/2020. Don't Quit



    Yesterday Debra and I went for our half hr walk.  Blue skies and 76 degrees. Fabulous.  Twenty minutes after we got back, she said she lost her bracelet that she just made. She uses needles to thread the sea beads into a tight flat band. She incorporated an indian girl into the bracelet. The indian girl was also made of sea beads which are very small. We looked around the house and no luck.  I said get in the car, were going back,she said you don't have to. I said if you don't try there is zero chance of finding it. On our way back to the walk site, I asked spirit for it's assistance. I parked where I did last time and we looked around, nothing. I would rewalk the walk and she would drive behind me, most of our walking was in the street.  This walk I picked up the pace. Sometimes during the walk I got a little nervous with her getting a little too close to me with the car. Three quarters into the walk still no bracelet. I turned the corner and walked the macadam sidewalk this time. I passed near a house that had it's sprinkler system working, the sidewalk was now wet. It was a large property. As I'm nearing the end of the property, there it is one wet bracelet. Pick it up turn to my gal whose in the car, show the missing band to her. She's freaking out, I never thought you would find it!. That there is one happy gal. It was good for me too, I got out of the dog house.  She said did you see that 8 yr old boy standing near you,  I said no. She said he was right there as you were getting in the passenger side door. He had his hands on his hips with an expression like what are you doing here? I didn't see a thing. My focus was not there. Even though he was 3 ft from me. I thought later, boy I just got there in time to pickup the bracelet or he might have gotten it. Thanks spirit.    Once again........ don't quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment