Sunday, September 13, 2020

9/11/2020. Rememberence

 

    Today is the day; that America got a wake up call. I was in a post  office, there was one employee but she was way in the back room which was very big. A radio was on in the back room. I could just barely make out what was being said.  Something about a plane hitting the world trade center, I think. The gal finally  comes to the desk. She said some accident  happened at the world trade center, just now. I went a quarter mile back to my house and flipped on the TV.  There was one of the towers on fire. They were calling it an accident.  Ten minutes later  I see the second tower hit. First words out of my mouth was damn Arabs. My nephew  told his parents he had a dream, this was several days before the attack, in the dream he saw planes striking buildings. Another example of dreams foretelling the future.

    Most of the hijackers were from Saudia Arabia. Zero hijackers from Iraq. Who do we go to war with? Afghanistan  and Iraq. Why Iraq? No idea. Afghanistan  was guilty for aiding the terrorists. We should be there for good. In the future I would hope that talk can forestall any chance for war. Talk it out.

   If there is strife in your family somewhere, well then you can see how it occurs out in the world between nations. Try to make peace in your own family if it is at all possible. If not than just avoid them to the best of your ability.

    The 2nd strife point was the 07 to 08 mortgage  meltdown. Cause underlying greed ruled the day with no real repercussions to the scofflaws. Politics helped get us out. 

    Then the me too movement. This was good. Then BLM which was also good. Also global warming is the elephant  in the room. Now comes the election. What will this do to America? We will see in the next 4 mos.   My wish is that it comes off without too much violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment