Tuesday, September 8, 2020

9/06/2020 The Pointed Finger


    I once saw a talk show with the actor Tom Arnold as a guest. I think he said he had 4 divorces. He tells the host I looked back on my life and I would blame the woman for the marriage  failures.  Then I got to thinking wait a minute here,  I'm  the common denominator  in all the divorces. The fault lies with me. I had to change me. Very good Tom.  Every time we point the finger at someone and say you did this to me, we have to remember that 3 fingers are pointed back at you. If you can't  see yourself ask someone who loves you or a very close friend to point out your defincies.  Then do not defend yourself, keep your mouth shut. What ever the person says write it down. Now that you got the truth, you have something to work with.
    
    Everybody fails in one way or another. Without failure there can be no growth. Our failures give us the opportunity to learning more about ourselves.  All we have to do is take responsibility for our predicaments and own it. It takes time and effort from us to make our lives better. No matter what happens in our life, there's a way to fix it or live with it. Spirit can help us in this endeavor. All you have to do is ask for it's  help.

    When things don't go our way, we have to hit the reset button. Blaming someone because they cheated on us or I didn't  get the promotion I deserved, or I got fired because  of him or her. That gets us nowhere,  try looking at it as an opportunity  that has landed in our laps. The door has shut for a reason. Now look for the very best door that sits waiting for you to be found by your efforts.

    Use that finger to point the way to a more fulfilling  life that you deserve. Remember it's  going to cost you time and effort. Visualize what you want to happen, then take action have faith that it will appear in your life and be thankfull.  Write down what you learned when the last door closed  in your life. Try to remain positive through out your days.

No comments:

Post a Comment