Thursday, October 22, 2020

10/16/2020 Delaying Tactic

 

    My pickup truck's  bed is in need of replacement.  Having sustained multiple hits and rust damage. Last year, I needed some extra money.  I was in this nursery yard's loading section, getting a load of mulch.  The operator of the big pay loader was getting ready to dump the mulch into my bed. When all of a sudden it lurched forward and smashed into the side of my truck. It then rolled back 5 ft and again it lurched forward and hit the truck in the same spot.  The truck sustained a mega ding in  it. The truck's bed was stoved in 6 inches over a 3 ft area. The owner  of the garden place comes out. I tell him how about a thousand. He shakes his head no. 500 he says. How about 750 then. 500 says he. 600 says I. 500 says him. 501 says I.  Deal says him. I walked out with 501 cash. The extra money I was looking for. Thank-you  spirit!

    A couple weeks ago, my truck broke down for 2nd time in a week. First time it was the battery, 2nd time it turned out to be the alternator ( the doohickey that charges the battery while driving). The truck broke down 2 miles near my house at a service station. Spirit delayed my breakdown from earlier in the day when I would have been further away from my house and costing me more money for a tow.

    I was going to buy this house with all its contents. I went to the house to make the down payment but the day before it rained hard. When I got to the house all looked good. I decided to look in the crawl space where last week it was bone dry today the water was up to the floor joists. The deal is off says I. Thanks spirit for the fortuitous  thunder storms!

    When you are delayed for some reason, you are in a new time zone. Just proceed forth without being in too much of a hurry in trying  to make up for the lost  time. Try to focus where you're  at. One day my father was getting ready to Move, he had a lot on his mind and wound  up getting in a fender bender at the bank.

   In making big decisions wait at least 3 days before making a decision.  Use other people suggestions, your own dreams and your own research. Then ma k e  the decision.  If you want things to change.it is you that starts the ball rolling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment