Sunday, November 1, 2020

Nov/01/2020 The Slide

     

    It was last Friday Oct 30.  It was drizzling,  I'm in my old truck going down a small hill. Up ahead are cars waiting on the light. Hit the brakes and the truck is sliding on down and I'm  about to strike the rear of a passenger van. I call out God's  name and the truck stopped. It didn't look good, I braced for the hit even though I was going about 4 miles an hr. Oh it was God Allright that had my back. I thanked him alot.  I'm  going to have to get better rubber on those wheels way sooner than later. In dry weather the truck stops fine. The tires aren't  bald, they just need thicker tread.

    My day would gave been pretty crummy had I hit that person. Thanks God for all the seen and unseen things that you do for me.

    Turns out a couple days later,  I hear a grinding coming from the front brakes. 400 dollars lighter I now  have new brakes , everything replaced. It wasn't  the tires. Rear brakes will be next when I get the money. Front brakes  do most of the braking. Replace these first.

No comments:

Post a Comment