Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Nov30/2020 Decision Time

     When you have a choice to make, write down what your gut said to do right away.  Do not finalize  your choice yet. Wait 3 days. Get someone you trust to tell you what they think.  At night before you go to bed ask to have a dream about it. What ever you remember write it down. It may not make sense but every once in awhile reread the dream. For yes and no answers you can use an animal.  Like lion for yes or tiger for no. So if your running from a tiger in the dream, you know that the answer to your question is a no. Another thing to do is pick a quiet spot and try to feel the answer, does the decision feel good or not.  A lot of times its  your first gut answer that winds up being the correct choice.

    The above was a refresher course for me. I didn't  do the above. My first instinct was don't  sell the truck.  But then my mind was going over the benefits of selling the not working truck. Was I really going to spend money I didn't  have in fixing the truck up. I was always hoping to get money in future to fix it up. Money didn't  come. So each year it was looking worse for wear. And taking up space.  So I got rid of it. Dumb me, I should of held up for more money.  Should have listened  to my gut. I had another truck like it 3 yrs younger, he wanted to buy that too.  I  was quick to say, not at this time. I needed this experience to remind me what to do in the future. So I'm sad and glad at the same time.  Learn your lesson and move on.

    Have a goal in mind.... write it down in a good journal that lays flat and leave it in your bedroom. Chart what you have done to make the goal materialize  in your life. If your stuck ask spirit for some help. It.  the answer may come from a dream or an experience you had during the day. Look for the answer. It will come.

    It is time to redirect.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment