Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Dec/12/2020 Focus

 

    It's  the way to get things done.  I was always  a bad focuser.  Doing 3 to 4 projects at the same time, maybe finishing 2 of them. Being a focuser requires  self discipline. When you got that working for you, your life will run way more smoothly. 

    Select 1 thing you want to get done. Write it down on a pad with the month day and year. Then write how long you think you'll get it  done.  A week , a month, 6 months? After you get it done, see how long it actually  took you. No matter what keep pushing. If you run into a problem think your way around it. The answer  is around the corner.  Invite spirit in to help getting the answer.  Spirit will answer the call. Be vigilant  in recognizing  the help.

    It can be a slow  learning curve. One of my big problems was since I was 14  I didn't  put.tools back were I got them. Pop would holler about it, but it didn't  solve  my problem. I guess hollering didn't  work.  It took decades to get a handle on it. But that's  ok you can go as fast or slow as you want. 

    I find focusing on 1 goal is the best possible way. Once you get that done its on to the next goal. You will be rewarded with satisfaction. And Spirit is always there  working behind the scenes on your behalf. It is that bond  that you want to recognize operating along with you. Whether it's  a small or very big problem.

    You can bring anything into your life an experience, person, or thing. Your choice, but then you have to be responsible for those choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment