Thursday, April 1, 2021

4/01/21 What's This

 

    Last week a 2 pound package that was 24% filled, tumbled from the 2nd shelf over the sink. Sugar came out on the first shelf and some came into the sink.  That was weird. Then 8 days later the same sugar package fell into the sink again.  A metal spoon I kept in the package shifted putting pressure on the side of the package. The momentum propelled  it off the shelf. Another clean up job. Two incidences involving sugar. Hmm.

    Twenty five years ago, I remember a woman once said to me 2 days ago  she dropped a whole sugar bowl on the floor. It smashed, the whole mess got swept into the garbage. She had another incident with sugar again and again.  I wonder what that means she said.  I know what that meant quit the sugar.

    I was doing sugar sometimes and Stevia as well, which is a sugar substitute.  I guess I will stick with stevia for now.  These occurrences are a way for spirit to prod us into going in a different direction.

     As an aside, diet sodas are no good for you period.  Regular soda is ok,  once in awhile. When I quit the diet soda,  the swelling in my legs went down.

    The two white substances sugar and salt very bad for the body. See if you can cut way back on it's consumption.  Read food packaging  labels for salt content. Last week I had a package of a mix for shrimp scampi,  I looked at the salt content over 1600mg of salt.   Wow!  Quickly tossed that pouch into the trash can.  Salt is in almost all packaged foods and other items as well.  Read the labels. Living life in a healthy body will take some work on your part.  Worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment