Wednesday, March 31, 2021

3/31/2021 Dreams

 

    Dreams can be hard  to remember. Try to recall them  even if they are brief ot don't  make sense. Dreams can tell you about yourself. 

    A dream clued me in to an exchange with a female I had over 25 years ago.  I thought I was just kidding around, but she took it differently.  The dream let me know that.  Next  time I saw her, I went right up to her and apologized and told her about my dream. The dream was right on on how she took it initially.  Thats what Dreams can do. 

    A dream can talk about anything under the sun. Second example:  I was planning a trip to Paris and Cairo Egypt. I had a dream prior to going. In the dream I was sitting on the sand and being bit by red ants.  I knew what it meant.  The near future trip was going to have many bad experiences  for me. I decided to go anyway.  And true enough there were many negative experiences but I also had many good experiences.. By remembering my negative experiences, I got smarter.  So I cherish the bad along with the good.  So the bad made me smarter, thats not a bad thing,  it's a good thing.  Always the silver lining in every black cloud.

    Dreams can help you in making a big decision. Like wheather to buy that car or a different car. Or it may tell you to wait on getting that car. Spirit can look into the future and see that you will lose your job in 6 months.  Those  car payments may not be made by you. If you listen to spirit's  guidance you can save yourself alot  of grief.

    Dreams can show you why you feel the way you do in any given situation.  It's  good to know the why.  It settles things ,makes you less anxious. Also when you mess up acknowledge  it,  take responsibility for your actions learn from it , then move on.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment