Wednesday, July 28, 2021

7/28/2021. To Bee or Not to Bee

 

    Monday I get back from Wallmart and nothing is amiss.  Fifteen minutes later I hear a buzzing near the 3 casement window that are side by side. They don't work too well.  I grab the fly swatter  expecting flies, I find bees. They're  not doing too good nowadays. I force the 3rd window open and push swatter  flat against glass so that bee can walk on it, then I bring swatter  near open window to get him out.  There were about 25 of them. It took several tries with each one about 15 min.  Half hour later they're back with a vengence. looks like they're  coming from above shelf over stove.  The gloves are now off, it's  out and out war.  Swatting bees left and right.  Had to force open window closed because the bees I initially got out were  trying to reenter the kitchen.  I look toward the bathroom and 6 of them were bouncing off the screen, I run and shut the window, trapping  them between the glass and screen.  The bees I got out before were on the outside of screen communicating with the bees that are on the inside of screen.   Amazing!  Back to kitchen I measure ht of shelf and cut a piece of sheetrock that I wedge alongside  kitchen cabinet  no nails or glue are needed. Worked like a charm.  More than 70 bees bite the dust. Sorry about that.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.

    It does have a meaning though. I think it's  a spiritual one. Don't  know the exact meaning as of now. When a strange occurrence  happens  in your life, write it down with the date and in the future look back and see if you can figure it out.  I wrote before how a woman noticed empty plastic oil cans on the road at times throughout the month. She wondered why.  Then one day she was at gas station and the guy said want your oil checked?  She was going to say no but remembered all those oil bottles, she then said yes.  Turns out she was down 2 quarts.  I don't  remember any gas guy asking me if I wanted my oil checked .  Spirit was Johnny on the spot though.

No comments:

Post a Comment