Friday, July 30, 2021

7/30/2021 Park IT

 

    Taking my wife into town for a procedure.  I ask spirit for a parking space.  In my head go to the first parking deck. Drop her off and start to look to Park. Well last week it was the 3rd parking deck that gave me a spot. So I tried that one because last week deck 1 had no spots.  So I get to the 3 rd deck, a sign there says it's  filled.  Great head to deck 1.  Once in there the right lane has 2 cars in front if barrier. I jump to left lane get ticket and I'm  ahead of car 2 now.  I see cars with back up lights on hopefully pulling out of the spot. They sit there, I wait 1 min for them then move on because they're  people behind me. I do this twice.  Near the top I find a spot. Thank you spirit. So you see I was told about deck 1 in the beginning. But I let my mind try to handle it based on past experience I had in parking in town. So when I get the guidance go with that first.


No comments:

Post a Comment