Friday, August 27, 2021

8/27/2021 Butt Park

  

    Today I talked to God. I said what are you doing to me. I was sitting in a hallway.  I would get up and down. I went to sit down backing up to the chair. I slipped off but didn't go down. Half hour later the same thing backing into chair, I go off the side of chair and hit the ground. Didn't  get hurt. Two times in a half hour. That's  how God talks to me. He doubles the experience in a short period of time. Look where you park your butt. I wasn't  focused on the present moment. The present moment is where we live,  always. Another reminder.  Have to be constantly aware of out thoughts in any given moment otherwise you will miss the mark like I did and find yourself looking up from the floor.

    There is always something to be thankfull  for. The fact I didn't  get hurt. So several months ago a woman  did the same thing she backed her suv into a parking space.  There was construction to the rear of the parking lot and there was a drop off. She forgot and took a step back from the rear of  the suv door.  Down she went and broke her arm she thought. Stop look and listen  always, or you may find yourself in an emergency room one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment