Sunday, September 5, 2021

9/03/2021. S Is for Stupid

 

     We all do something stupid on a regular basis. The trick is to learn from the stupid act. After you do something stupid, it is time to reflect on what made us do the stupid. The only way to fix stupid is to think about the situation.  Thinking about it and coming up with an answer can prevent future stupid actions.

      So alot of times being lazy or impatient is what led up to the stupid act. I have to tell myself to dial it back a notch.  Here is something small. When I went toward the waste basket, I threw a wad of paper at it and it missed.  I picked it up again and did the same thing, another miss.  I focused more on try 3 and it went in.  If we can give a little thought to the little things in life it will prepare us for the bigger things later on.  Bigger things are happening now, like how to handle the future, what are you doing now  to prepare?  Me ,  in reflection got an F for my lack of effort in this department. When you find yourself living in the future with a lack of funds, it gets antsy real quick. And it's  Tuff no question about it.   Dumb dumb dumb.  God, I hope I can learn from this. Only thing you can do is pick yourself up and continue on.  Because there is no such word as quit.

    Say you are about to get in a verbal fight. Stop. Not worth it.  Only  plenty of bad blood will come of it. Best to keep quiet.  Leave the area. Go to a quiet space inside you. Think about how you found yourself here. What was my motive in this debacle.  Real learning happens here.  Look at yourself critically admit to yourself your selfish aims.  Then write down what happened on this day. After this day you will be less stupid.

    Speak to yourself in the morning.  It's a morning pep talk. I will do my best to be less stupid. I will use my brain to think things through.  By doing or saying  A,  B or C , this will happen. Does the end result benefit  me and others?  If it's  a yes then proceed. During the rest of the day, decisions  will be coming up what to say, how to say it and the actions you take. It's  work, but it will benefit  you immensely  as the days go by.  It will lead to a more happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment