Sunday, September 5, 2021

9/04/2021 It goes Boom

 

    Just before  covid times,  I was mowing a friends yard.  In the grass was a plastic ball.  I picked it up and it was not a ball at all. Yep definitely,  it's  a grenade allright.  I kept it,  I'm looking at it right now. In the last 2 years this metaphor came to pass for me. January  2020.  I'm  watching TV late at night and there are Chinese  people laying in the hallways of a hospital in Wuhan. The hallways are narrow  and the doctor is walking through  trying  not to step on anybody.  Oh Oh, I said that is a pandemic in the making. I told my sister  what was coming, she poo pooed it, oh it's  just the flu. I said no it's  not. Three weeks later she doesn't  think it's  the flue. Just great. Autumn 2019 my gal needed major surgery and now this. But thanks to dedicated scientists we got vaccines within the year. Good on you guys and gals. I just counted the days til we could get our shots. We are very thankfull  for the shots. Why anyone would refuse the shot is beyond my understanding. If everyone got the shot we wouldn't  be having problems with the Delta variant. And what's  so wrong about wearing a mask anyways. People dying because of their stupidity.  See prior blog post.  Not only do they hurt themselves but strangers as well. Some people lament I didn't  have the time. Priorities buddy. Get them in alignment. It took a half hr to get my shot. These people couldn't  sacrifice a half hr or say 2 hrs to go get the shot. I don't  get it at all. Everyone I see on TV who didn't  get the shot and they have covid and are in a hospital bed, now say to the camera oh get the shot you don't  want this at all. So you have to wait to get to get hit over the head to do it. Makes No Sense!

    So my gal has another medical problem, that's going to take some time to solve.  It's  one thing after the other. The same with the country. Will we still have a democracy? God I hope so. All these dark clouds  around but there are still silver linings  to be found within. And when you discover one, be thankfull. You earned it. So there are thing's  to be thankfull for during these times, I for one have found them. So when your life goes Boom don't  fret. No matter how dark it gets, look for the silver.  It's  waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment