Thursday, November 4, 2021

Nov/04/2021 More.... Let's Make A Deal

 

     One male contestant wants to win a trip and it's  his anniversary.  He chooses the trip envelope over the curtain.  Curtain had over 4,000 dollar prize, he missed out on. The trip envelope had a zonk trip.

    The next gal up gets asked what is your dream trip, she says Italy.  She doesn't  travel outside her city too often.  Box or curtain is her choice. She says first I have to channel. Brady asks channel what and she says my higher self. She then says I think she's  (her higher self)  saying take the box.  She doesn't  take the curtain,which most people would choose. She gets the trip allright. Over 10,000 dollar trip to not Italy but to London.

    I'm  not saying ,everything comes up roses but it can work. Take the good when it comes your way. Because the bad can come to you as the days go by. Be kind, costs nothing,  but reaps rewards, being kind invites future kindness to come back to you.

    The gal who won the London trip decides to go for the big deal, she has to give up the trip.  Single mother with 10 yr old.  I tried to guess door, as I'm  setting up the scenario in my mind I feel curtain 3 before I finished getting ready  to make pick. I think oh that came too quick. So I was second guessing it. I said stop, it's  three. She picks 1 because her son said to pick it if she found herself on the big deal of day.      The car was behind  curtain  3. Big deal of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment