Friday, November 5, 2021

Nov/05/2021 Bent Wrist

 

    I've  been noticing for awhile that my wrists and back of my hands would hurt then it would go away.  One day I said I'm  going to try and fix this. Four months later my ailment here is now greatly reduced.

    I sit in my office chair in the morning. It has arm rests. I put my elbows on the arm rests and clasp my hands together. My fore arms are raised at 45 degree angles. My finger tips press against  the back of each hand. I rock my hands to the right and back to the left. I rock my wrists back and forth for a total of 400 flexes. Takes about 3 minutes. My wrists are stronger now and hardly anymore pain. Took 4 months and I do it every day. If you can't  do 400 start with 50 and work  your way up to 400.  For me it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment