Monday, November 8, 2021

Nov/08/2021 Iron Maiden

     A couple  weeks ago I read an article about how too much iron can give you dementia supposedly.  The last several months, I noticed that I was getting a little more tired toward the end of the day. Two Saturdays  ago I'm  driving past a trailer store. One of the trailers has a word  on it in yellow letters, iron dog , it read.  Were going to the mall and I notice the word iron again, but forget where I saw it on. The second mall I went to had a store in it Forever 21. The female mannequin is wearing a white tee with a picture and above the picture is the band name Iron Maiden.

    What does this mean I thought for awhile. I got it, it means to take an iron supplement. A week later I'm  walking in Wallmart and pass the vitamins. Looking for another product  but then I remember the iron. Go back and pick up the iron supplement. After a week I noticed a little more less tiredness.

No comments:

Post a Comment