Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Dec 21/2021 41.01

 

    That's  the amt the insurance company needed to not cancel my auto insurance. And yesterday was the last day to make good on it.  Just great. Couldn't  make a deal with them. 41.01 or cancelled.  Moved some money between accounts  brought my balance to 20.00. Needed another 21.00. Looked in my desk drawer where I keep a little cash.  Found 22.00. And that was it. Just enough, ran it to the bank and made the payment that day. I asked God for help and I got it.  Living like this is no fun. But I'm  gratefull for God's  help. I got to make things better in 2022. Had to contend with not working for long periods of time and illness. Gratefull that God got me through this year.

    I'm bigtime gratefull  for the scientists who got us the vacine for covid and all the people that expended energy in this direction. Without them there would have been far more deaths. Those who are not gratefull,  well,  they will have to suffer the consequences of their actions or inactions.

    Were all connected via spirit. We should all strive to uplift ourselves and others on our individual journeys. To those who would obstruct,  try to move around them and continue to push onward. Relying  on spirit will make the trek a little less slippery.

No comments:

Post a Comment