Saturday, December 25, 2021

Dec23/2021 So Here's the Deal

 

    They are doing a skit so that the contestant has a clue to what's  in the big box on Let's Make a Deal. After the skit the host asks the contestant what do you think is in the big box. He says a sleigh going down a hill fast and 1 ski  breaks off . The host Brady says what?  Contestant says he's detail oriented.  After all that he selects the big box. He was offered a bunch of money not to take the box.  So behind the big box is a zonk sleigh.  So if your mind starts off with a negative scenario  for heaven sakes, listen to it and you won't  end up with a zonk  sleigh. 

    Another contestant wins a 21,000  car  on the show  at the end of show, Brady asks each contestant who has the most expensive prize if they want to try for the big deal. This big deal is worth 21,500 . Yep she goes for the big deal.  She has to give up the car. Brady says why did you do it. She said we watch the show religiously and we said if we ever had a chance to get to the big deal, we would take it. Her prize was worth 3,500, she lost  about 17,000 dollars for a conviction. That's a big WOW.    Watch out for your rigid convictions they just might lead you astray.

    Finally it's  the big deal of the day again.  The gal  picks door 2 because she has 2 kids. I try to see which door the big dealis behind. I don't  feel anything in either door. So I say to myself I will try to see a green light over the door. In my mind I select door 1, for sec  I see a green sliver of light very small.  I do the same for door 2. Nothing comes. Door 3, nothing comes. I pick door 1. Was it door 2 the number of kids she has. Nope, nada it was door 1.

    If you don't  see a sign then help it along by doing something that I did.  See above paragraph.  It can pertain to any event that's happening  in your life NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment